Cleaning of Common Areas
- Sweep and mop stairs and landings.
- Vacuum carpeted areas on stairs and landings.
- Vacuum lift floors.
- Vacuum entrance mat.
- Wet wipe stair nosings.
- Polish bannisters and ledges.
- Dust railings, dados, skirtings, and light fittings.
- Remove cobwebs generally.
- Remove cobwebs from porchways and outside lights.
- Sweep entrance and exit tiles.
- Clean lift interior and mirror.
- Clean internal door glass as necessary.
- Polish brass on internal doors.
- Sweep bin stores.
- Clean stair windows inside and out.
- Wipe down entrance and exit doors, sills, and porch wood panel ceilings.
- Clean glass on internal doors.