- Disposal of refuse arising from the operations, away from the estate at each visit.
- Collect and dispose of general litter from the landscaped areas at each visit.
- Sweep up and dispose of fallen leaves from amenity grass areas, paths and beds. A minimum of five visits.
- Regular inspection of all trees and shrubs for vandalism and storm damage. Trim or remove damaged branches.
Amenity Grass Areas
- Allow for at least 15 cuts during the growing season, April to October, with no more than 2 weeks between cuts.
- Rake and lift grass cuttings after each cut.
- Neatly strim all grass edges.
Paths, Carparks, and Roads
- Hard surfaces to be maintained weed free in areas not adopted by the local authority.
- Carparks are to be kept clean and tidy, swept if necessary.
- The estate is to be visited once each month throughout the winter for general maintenance.
- Any other gardening requirements can be discussed and included specification.